Wednesday 2 December 2009

Stamp 2 - Sketch

Here is a sketch of my next stamp I want to produce. This underwater scene shows the old and corroding hand and torch of the Statue of Liberty lying at the bottom of the ocean with Dolphins swimming around it (Yeah just like The Planet of the apes). My idea is that even after humans are long gone Biodiversity will survive. I think that by using the Dolphins as the animals circling the torch makes the scene very thought provoking.




I want the scene to look quite gloomy and dark but to have beams of light coming down from the ocean top. Also I want to use the silhouettes of the Dolphins. I like the silhouette idea because of the research i did on stamps earlier on is the semester. I'm not sure how or if it's possible for me to model this scene but I will give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment